APPLY NOW: APCCMPD Education Research Award (Deadline: July 6, 2012)
Submission Deadline: July 6, 2012
The APCCMPD is now accepting grant proposals from fellows-in-training, junior faculty within 5 years of program completion, associate program directors, and/or program directors, for research projects related to graduate medical education.
Proposals may encompass any aspect of graduate medical education. Suggested topics, which are not meant to be exclusive, include:
- Identify and validate processes for assessing competency of trainees in pulmonary/critical care medicine.
- Validation of novel training methods or training outcomes in pulmonary/critical care medicine.
- Identify methods and measures to allow translation of medical education into providing quality care.
- Identify the relationship between organizational change and medical education and how it affects patient care.
- Development of new educational methods using novel technologies.
Please see the APCCMPD Education Research Award request for applications (attached below) for more information.
Completed submissions should be received by July 6, 2012, via fax or e-mail, sent to: